White Distilled Vinegar, Sugar, Water, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Spice (Includes Mustard Seed, Celery Seed), Dehydrated Onion, Maltodextrin, Spice Extractives (Includes Turmeric Extract), Citric Acid.
Directions For Use
1 Gallon Foothill Farms® 1 Step Pickle® Bread & Butter Ready-Made Pickling Mix
6 lb. cucumbers (pickling cucumbers preferred)
1. Prepare and process pail and lid.
2. Wash cucumbers and drain.
3. Cut 1/16-inch slice off blossom end and discard.
4. Cut cucumbers into spears or slices, and pack tightly in pail.
WHOLE CUCUMBERS ARE NOT RECOMMENDED.
5. Shake and pour Foothill Farms® Bread & Butter Ready-Made Pickling Mix directly over prepared cucumbers, leaving 1/2-inch headspace.
6. Secure the lid.
7. Refrigerate pail immediately.
For best results, keep refrigerated for at least 8 hours before consuming.
Keep prepared product refrigerated and consume within 1 week.
Number of 1 Tbsp prepared servings per jug: about 219
Number of 1 Tbsp prepared servings per case: about 876
This product will be stable for up to 24 months when stored unopened in a cool, dry place.