Mango Habanero Ranch Dressing
This cool, creamy house-made dressing is a little sweet, a little spicy and completely delicious. Spice up traditional salads and appetizers with a simple, trendy new offering. Visit our RESOURCES link under PROMOTIONS for a money saving rebate.
Recipe Yield: 132 2-Tbsp servings
| 1 qt
||Frozen mango chunks
| 1/4 cup
||Deseeded, minced habanero pepper
| 1 qt
| 1 bag
||Foothill Farms® Ranch Dressing Mix (#V400 or #V402)
| 1/2 gal
- Using a food processor or blender, puree mangos until nearly smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl, add pureed mango, minced peppers and ranch dressing mix packet (3.2 oz) to buttermilk. Mix well with wire whisk or electric mixer at low speed.
- Add mayonnaise and continue mixing at low speed about 2 minutes until smooth.
- Refrigerate 3-4 hours so dressing will thicken. Stir before using. Store in refrigerator.
- NOTE: This dressing can be made "light" or "fat free" by using 3 qts. buttermilk and 1 qt. light or fat free mayonnaise.