Bacon Ranch Dressing
Create more diverse menu options with fewer SKUs. Foothill Farms Ranch Dressing plus bacon equals a wonderful smoky and tangy flavor combination perfect for salads, wraps and dips.
Recipe Yield: 147 2-Tbsp servings
| 1 lb
| 1 bag
||Foothill Farms® Ranch Dressing Mix 3.2 oz (#V400 or #V402)
| 1/2 gal
| 1/2 gal
- Small dice and separate bacon while very cold. In large sauté pan, cook bacon over medium heat stirring frequently so as not to burn. Remove from pan and drain. Cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile in a large mixing bowl, add ranch dressing mix to buttermilk. Mix well with wire whisk or electric mixer at low speed.
- Add mayonnaise and continue mixing at low speed about 2 minutes until smooth.
- Blend in cooled bacon until combined.
- Refrigerate 3-4 hours so dressing will thicken. Stir before using. Store in refrigerator.
- NOTE: 1/2 gal of buttermilk can be substituted for 1 qt sour cream plus 1 qt water. For additional flavor, add some of the cooled bacon fat.