An epic salad dressing loaded with Italian flavor favorites – garlic, onion and red bell pepper. Create a signature flavor with your choice of vinegars. Non-separating and thick to cling. Also makes a simply magnificent marinade for steaks, chicken, kabobs and shrimp.
Salt, Maltodextrin, Dehydrated Garlic, Dehydrated Onion, Spice, Monosodium Glutamate, Mustard Flour, Dehydrated Red Bell Pepper, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum.
Directions For Use
1. Pour Lido Italian Mix (8.0) into a 12-quart mixing bowl of an electric mixer with a wire whisk attachment. Add one cup of granulated sugar. Stir to combine.
2. Pour in 2 cups of cool water and mix well on medium speed.
3. Pour in 1 quart of white distilled vinegar (balsamic, wine and flavored vinegars can also be used) and mix well on medium speed.
4. Slowly pour in 2½ quarts of vegetable oil and mix until thoroughly combined.
5. Stir before using. Cover and store in refrigerator.
Number of 2 Tbsp prepared servings per pouch: About 133
Number of 2 Tbsp prepared servings per case: About 1,596
Makes 12 gallons of dressing per case
|Storage Temp:||75° F|
|Pack:||12 / 8.00 OZ|
|Gross Case Weight:||7.0 LB|
|Net Case Weight:||6.00 LB|
|Case Height:||4.63 IN|
|Case Width:||8.31 IN|
|Case Length:||10.81 IN|
|Case Cube:||0.24 FT|
None-Based on FDA FALCPA
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 5||Calories from Fat 0|
|Per Serving||Per 0 0||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0 g||g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0 g||g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0 g||g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||mg||0%|
|Sodium 340 mg||mg||14%|
|Total Carbohydrate 1 g||g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0 g||g||0%|
|Sugars 0 g||g|
|Protein 0 g||g|
|Per Serving||Per 0 0|| ||Per Serving||Per 0 0|
|Vitamin A 0 %||%||•||Vitamin C 0 %||%|
|Calcium 0 %||%||•||Iron 0 %|
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Calories per gram:|
|Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4|